Presidential Search Committee
Baylor University Board of Regents Chair Ronald D. Murff, B.B.A. ’75, announced the appointment of the Presidential Search Committee that will lead the effort to select the University’s 15th president.
- Chair: Bob Brewton (Alumnus), B.B.A. ’74, of Houston, president and principal owner of Brewton Investment Corp., and 2011 Baylor Distinguished Alumnus
- Vice Chair: Andrea L. Dixon, Ph.D. (Faculty), The Frank M. and Floy Smith Holloway Endowed Professor in Marketing and executive director of the Center for Professional Selling and Keller Center for Research in Baylor’s Hankamer School of Business
- Drayton McLane Jr. (Alumnus), B.B.A. ’58, of Temple, Chairman of the McLane Group
- Richard B. Welday (Alumnus), B.B.A. ’90, of Dallas, president of AT&T AdWorks, the advertising sales division of AT&T
- Kathy Wills Wright (Alumna), B.S.Ed. ’85, M.S.Ed. ’88, of Arlington, Virginia
- Bill Neilson, M.D. (Faculty), of Waco, associate dean of the Honors College at Baylor and senior lecturer and clinical professor in the Honors Program
- Marjorie Ellis (Staff/Administration) of Waco, executive director of Career and Professional Development at Baylor
- Kevin P. Jackson, Ph.D. (Staff/Administration), of Waco, vice president for Student Life
- Jonathan Siktberg (Student) of Nashville, Tennessee, senior Baylor Business Fellow
- William S. Simon (Current Regent) of Rogers, Arkansas, former president and CEO of Walmart U.S.
- Julie Hermansen Turner (Current Regent) of Dallas, Texas, serves on the boards of the Baylor University Women’s Council, Texas Sports Hall of Fame, and Baylor Health Care System Foundation and on the advisory boards of the Cattle Baron’s Ball and Children’s Cancer Fund
- Dennis R. Wiles, Ph.D. (Current Regent), of Arlington, pastor, First Baptist Church Arlington, Texas